dimecres, 3 de març del 2010

FIFA WORLD CUP OF SOUTH AFRICA 2010



The FIFA World Cup of South Africa 2010.

I look forward to World Cup wich begins this summer, held in South Africa. There are many teams quite balanced. But my favourites to win the World Cup are: Spain, Holland, Brazil and Ivory Coast. I think so because they play a really beautifoul and effective football.

The groups are:

My favourite group is the G. Because they are very good teams, and they have potential to come to the final, but only two teams pass the group stage. The H an interessant group for me because there are Spain and Switzerland, when I was a child I lived in Switzerland, and I wan't that that two teams pass the group stage.

But there are still a few months for the begin of the World Cup, so I must be patient!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada